Everyone can do something! This app helps renters, lawyers, and allies in Kentucky take action to help prevent evictions.
This application is for three different groups of people:
1) renters facing eviction in Kentucky,
2) lawyers helping renters facing eviction in Kentucky, and
3) allies who want to protect people from being evicted during a global pandemic.
Just click the "Start App" button to get started!
Depending on who you are, this tool can help you:
* get connected to your local legal aid organization for help,
* get more information about eviction and (hopefully) helpful links,
* demand a jury trial (which won't happen until at least October 1st),
* generate an Answer and Jury Demand, spot issues, and create letter and pleading templates, and
* email elected officials to demand they do more to protect renters during a global pandemic and economic crisis.