This app can be used by lawyers to gather pertinent facts and documents from their estate planning clients. The app takes anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes for a typical client to complete and covers the following topics:
- Client Information (including contact information and employment)
- Spousal/Partner Information (including contact information and employment)
- Family Relations (including children and extended family like siblings and grandkids)
- Assets (including stock/bonds, savings/checking accounts, and real estate)
- Liabilities (including mortgages, loans, and support orders)
- Benefits (including pensions, profit-shares, IRAs, and 401k)
- Other Property Issues (including property of others and funereal arrangements)
This app can be duplicated and altered for free. It is offered under the MIT license by Community.lawyer.
You can duplicate this app and edit it for your own purposes.